Korean entertainment's world is yours now~

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

founder admin ♔ ze:a's dance machine

PostSubject: Avatars Matters   Fri May 13, 2011 9:32 am

TIP TO HAVE A BIG AVATAR

As you can see, on my profile, I don't show a tiny image or an icon but a large image. This is what I call an "avatar" for the ones who didn't know ^^

It must show your character in it.
The size must be 200x320. Just like mine!

NOW! How to make it appear at the right size?
You can notice: if you register your image and upload it on your profile, a tinier picture than the original will appear. Right?

So let's change the method ^^
FIRST, you will have to upload your "avatar" (with the help of another site such as Tinypic, Casimages, Photobucket etc...). When you uploaded it, you will have to take the "direct link" of the picture.

Copy it. Go back on the forum, go in your profile settings (navigation bar > Profile).
Choose "Avatar" category and paste the link you copied after "Link to an off-site Avatar".

After this don't forget to click on "Save". And now you have a big avatar to show off around XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://korean-ent-rpg.forum-gratuit.net

founder admin ♔ ze:a's dance machine

PostSubject: Re: Avatars Matters   Fri May 13, 2011 10:18 am

FIND AN AVATAR

Alright, now, we aren't all graphic genius haha. So what if you don't have any avatar/icon?

If you are looking for icons, I recommand you to try livejournal or deviantart. These are the best when it comes to icons ^^

Now, if you look for big avatars just like mine, they are sites for this!
Here: LINJAE'S ARTWORK & BEAUTIFUL SKIN. Click on your artist name ^^ Don't forget to credit them somewhere =)

You can also look at the forum gallery HERE or members' galleries HERE where they show their artworks. There will be a special section about avatars and icons =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://korean-ent-rpg.forum-gratuit.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top